Terms and Conditions
1. Because of the flexible nature of our product and the harsh local environment, our trips may be subject to cancellation or change without notice;
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis. To jump on or off the bus, you must give us minimum 24 hours notice to change your itinerary. Failure to do so may result in a CAD$50 reinstatement fee.
3. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no refunds for unused portions of a pass.
4. Passes are valid once on each sector they cover, and are valid only for the season purchased e.g. a Summer 2019 pass cannot be used in 2020 unless you receive permission prior to departure.
5. Moose Travel Network, Moose Bus Adventures, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd., and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen.
6. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Bus Adventures, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the unavailability of such activities.
7. Some of the activities you take part in may have an element of danger in them. Moose Travel Network, Moose Bus Adventures, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
8. All passengers must sign a “Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement” waiver before departure.
9. WEST TOUR Cancellations will result in a 20% fee if made 48 hours or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if less than 48 hours notice is given, and a fee of 100% is applied for less than 24 hours notice or failure to show up for the booked departure.
10. All passengers must be at least 18 years old to travel on a Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. tour.
11. In booking you consent to receiving trip confirmation emails.
We strongly recommend that all Moose travellers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers you for the entire duration of your trip. The policy should include emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation/interruption/delay, baggage and personal effects theft/damage, as well as coverage for any adventure sports that you may participate in. Travel insurance is very affordable, and most providers offer a variety of different packages depending on your needs. Speak with your travel agent or do a Google search.
If you choose NOT to purchase travel insurance, please know that the financial consequences of that decision could be quite costly, whether that’s an excessive hospital bill due to an accident, or no refund for your Moose tour if you cancel last minute because a significant family member has fallen severely ill. None of these events can be predicted, but unfortunately we can assure you they have happened to other Moose travellers! Our Cancellation Terms & Conditions apply in full regardless of how terrible the circumstances that led to you having to cancel your trip. Travel insurance covers you when the unexpected occurs!