Terms and Conditions
1. Because of the flexible nature of our product and the harsh local environment, our trips may be subject to cancellation or change without notice;
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis.
3. Tours are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no refunds for unused portions of a tour.
4. Tours are valid once on each sector they cover, and are valid only for the season purchased e.g. a Summer 2020 tour cannot be used in 2020 unless you receive permission prior to departure.
5. Moose Travel Network, Moose Bus Adventures, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd., and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen.
6. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Bus Adventures, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the unavailability of such activities.
7. Some of the activities you take part in may have an element of danger in them. Moose Travel Network, Moose Bus Adventures, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
8. All passengers must sign a “Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement” waiver before departure.
9. Passenger cancellation of a tour will result in a 20% fee if made 15 days or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if 14 days or less notice is given, and a fee of 100% (i.e. no refund) is applied if 7 days or less notice is provided prior to departure. Failure to show up for the booked departure will also result in a 100% cancellation fee/no refund.
10. Passenger departure date changes are subject to availability and seasonal price differences. If made 15 days or more prior to the original date, departure date changes can be made free of charge. Dates changes made within 14 days of departure will be treated as cancellations, and cancellation fees will apply.
11. Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
12. All passengers must be at least 18 years old to travel on a Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. tour.
13. In booking you consent to receiving trip confirmation emails.
We strongly recommend that all Moose travellers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers you for the entire duration of your trip. The policy should include emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation/interruption/delay, baggage and personal effects theft/damage, as well as coverage for any adventure sports that you may participate in. Travel insurance is very affordable, and most providers offer a variety of different packages depending on your needs. Speak with your travel agent or do a Google search.
If you choose NOT to purchase travel insurance, please know that the financial consequences of that decision could be quite costly, whether that’s an excessive hospital bill due to an accident, or no refund for your Moose tour if you cancel last minute because a significant family member has fallen severely ill. None of these events can be predicted, but unfortunately we can assure you they have happened to other Moose travellers! Our Cancellation Terms & Conditions apply in full regardless of how terrible the circumstances that led to you having to cancel your trip. Travel insurance covers you when the unexpected occurs!
Clients are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable fashion so as not to infringe on the enjoyment of other guests. Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. and affiliates reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger at any point during a tour based on the decision that is deemed to be appropriate by the staff member solely. Clients are fully and solely accountable (both legally and financially) for any costs incurred as a result of what is deemed by Moose solely to have been inappropriate behaviour. Refunds will not be issued to clients who have been asked to leave a tour, nor shall Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd., or any affiliates be in any way responsible for a client once they have been removed from a tour.